- Maximum of 5 teams (either undergraduate or graduate team) are eligible to compete per college.
- Each team is required to have 1 to 5 participants.
- Every student involved must be enrolled in an accredited college or university at the undergraduate or graduate level. All participants must be enrolled for the duration of the competition at the university identified by the team lead in the registration form.
- Faculty Advisors are highly recommended to oversee each college’s participation. Advisors will have early registration access to register their teams.
- Teams may not mix graduate and undergraduate members.
- Creating a team of students from different college is not permitted.
NOTE: If it is discovered at any time before, during or after the competition has concluded, that a team/individual does not meet ALL of the requirements listed above, that team/individual will be immediately disqualified and will forfeit any prizes.